|8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Registration and Continental Breakfast
|9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Workshop A: Lab Outreach 101: Starting Up a Winning Outreach Program
Developing and implementing a successful outreach program is more challenging than ever before. At the same time, the market opportunities are vast for those programs that enter the market with a sound business model, the appropriate financial and management tools, and a firm grasp on their competitive advantages. This workshop will outline the key components of successful outreach programs and key business plan elements. You’ll learn how to seize upon your strengths and gain insight into ways to error-proof your outreach support system that will set your program apart from the competition.
- Identify the market opportunities and service requirements for beginning outreach programs
- List the key elements of a successful outreach program business model
- Assess your target market, the competing laboratories that are currently providing service to that market, and how to leverage the unique strengths of your fledging program
- Outline strategies to error-proof your outreach support system, including electronic order entry and results reporting
|12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
Networking Lunch for Workshop Participants
|1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Workshop B: Creating an Outreach Powerhouse: Integrating Great Sales Teams with Innovative Leadership
Top sales professionals adopt a highly focused approach toward managing their areas of responsibility and are skilled in building strong relationships and trust with potential and existing customers. This hands-on workshop will detail the benefits of an integrative sales approach that helps to generate a unique competitive tempo that differentiates your outreach program. Discover the critical importance of having sales personnel work actively with their organization’s leadership to assure that customer needs are fully identified and met. Other key issues to be addressed include competitive analysis and strategic positioning; the importance of targeted strategies for both physicians and their patients; messaging integration; sales training and systematic enablement; marketing communications; and real-time management and course adjustment.
- Identify key professional qualities that characterize successful sales representatives
- Explain the importance of having sales personnel work closely with company leadership in identifying and meeting client needs
- Learn how sales personnel can differentiate their program from the competition
- Gain insight into critical sales strategies and techniques that a successful program must systematically execute
Program Subject to Change||